Features for the
Toro Power Max HD 1028 OXE
The Toro Power Max HD 1028 OXE features Toro's 302cc Premium engine. With faster governor response and a low-tone muffler, you'll get power quicker and quieter than ever before. The commercial-grade auger gearcase (no shear pins needed) handles the task of moving up to 2,100 pounds of snow per minute. Heavy-duty skid shoes and extra-large 16 inch tires take on deeper, heavier packed snow. The Anti-Clogging System ensures that you won't have to frequently stop to clean out snow or worry about overloading the augers. Maneuverability is made easy with power steering capability that disengages one or both wheels while turning.
- Engine: 302cc Toro Premium OHV 4-Cycle engine.
- Clearing Width: A 28 inch clearing width.
- No Shear Pins: The commercial-grade gearcase is designed to handle increased loads, without the need for shear pins.
- Anti-Clogging System: The Anti-Clogging System regulates snow intake and maximizes impeller speed.
- Sub Zero Material: Chute, impeller cover, and deflector are made from Sub Zero material that's guaranteed for life.
- Power Steering: Trigger controls allow you to disengage one or both wheels while turning.
- Locking Control Handles: One-hand interlock system frees one hand to operate snow throw direction.
- Quick Stick Chute Control: Quickly adjust the chute direction and deflection with one convenient control.
- Heavy-Duty Skid Plates: Cast iron skid plates protect the auger housing from damage.
- Electric Start: Use the electric start or recoil backup option.
- Headlight: An extra bright headlight for those whiteout conditions.
Manual: Manual for Toro Power Max HD 1028 OXE