Features for the
Toro Power Max 826 OE
This Toro Pro Max 826 OE Snow Blower is built with a Briggs & Stratton Engine that offers 250cc for maximum power. Electric start allows for a hassle free easy start in cold conditions. Regulate snow intake with the Power Max Anti-clogging system that eliminates clogging to get your job done faster. Sub zero material prevents rusting in the impeller cover, deflector, and discharge chute for a long lasting life. And deep lug tires allow for better traction is slippery conditions.
- Briggs & Stratton Engine: Proven power and performance in the tough winter conditions is offered by the Briggs & Stratton engine that provides 250cc of power.
- Clearing Width: Quickly clear snow with a 26 inch clearing width.
- Electric Start: Electric start is featured with recoil back up for hassle free easy starting.
- Quick Stick Chute Control: One simple control quickly changes the direction of the chute and the chute deflection.
- Power Max Anti-Clogging System: Impeller speed is maximized by regulating snow intake to eliminate clogging. This allows the snow blower to handle more snow and get your job done faster.
- Sub Zero Material: To prevent rusting and snow or ice from sticking the impeller cover, deflector, and discharge chute are made out of high density sub zero material. This material can stay flexible down to -104° F.
- Gear Box Case: Hardened gears can handle the toughest snow conditions
- One Piece Frame: Strength is offered by the solid steel one piece frame.
- Deep Lug Tires: Offering the best traction in slippery conditions with squared off deep lugged tires.
- Control Handles: Keep one hand free to adjust the chute while using the one-hand interlock system controls.
- Ideal For: Concrete and Asphalt driveways, 4-10 car garages, and 6" to 12" inches deep.
Manual: Manual for Toro Power Max 826 OE