Features for the
The Sno-Tek 24E is efficient and affordable. It is power-driven by a largest-in-class LCT 208cc Storm Force engine that delivers performance and reliability. With a 24-inch clearing width, the Sno-Tek 24E provides a reliable option in the lower price range. A 120V electric start system allows for an easy start up, no more fumbling with recoil starts to get you moving. Plus, one-handed operation makes for easy control thanks to the interlocking control levers. The all steel 17.5” tall housing allows you to blow through deeper snow with ease to move more snow with each pass. This snow blower combines price, efficiency and power to give you the total package in snow blowers. Get your hands on the Sno-Tek 24E today!
- Engine: 208cc LCT Storm Force engine.
- Structure: All steel construction and top-load aluminum gear case.
- Clearing Width: A 24 inch clearing width with up to 40 feet of throwing distance.
- Electric Start: 120V electric start.
- Chute System: 205 degree chute rotation with convenient remote deflector.
Setup Guide: Setup Guide for the Ariens Sno-Tek 24E