Features for the
The Ariens PB36 Power Brush is an all-season machine that can be used to remove all kinds of debris, especially snow. Easily remove the few inches on your driveway and sidewalks by adjusting the brush to blow snow at an angle on either side.
The Ariens PB36 is powered by a 265cc Subaru engine. The 36 inch clearing width is perfect for clearing sidewalks with one pass, plus maneuvering is made easy with the automatic traction control feature.
- Engine: 265cc Subaru Engine.
- All Season Use: The power brush can be used for clearing snow and other seasonal debris.
- Clearing Width: A larger 36 inch clearing width.
- Starting System: 120V Electric start with recoil back up.
- Automatic Traction Control: One wheel automatically slows down, making turning much easier.
- Brush Rotation: Rotate the brush to blow snow at an angle (40 degrees) on either side.
- In-Dash Headlight: Clean up when the sun goes down with the powerful in-dash headlight.